EDEN Aid - ABOUT US
"EDEN" - ORGANIZATION FOR HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE
"Eden" operates on a philanthropic approach based on love of mankind and the provision of aid and assistance to the weak in society while relating to them with respect - as a responsibility of society to its citizens: the obligation of the affluent to the poor, the healthy to the infirm, the strong to the weak.
"Eden" acts on the philosophy of "Tikun Olam" (Repair of the World) and focuses on our responsibility as Jews and as human beings to promote correction of deficiencies and make the world better as a result of our actions during our lives.
"Eden" aims to promote human rights - women's rights, the rights of youths and children - realizing the yearning for equal opportunities, for a worthwhile life, and for security and justice for all people, in Israel and in the rest of the world.In order to realize these goals "Eden" works to encourage and promote community activities in the area of health, education and social life.
"Eden" views volunteer activities as a central concern.
All of the organization's activities are suited to the needs of the specific community and are in cooperation with it; all are within the framework of the legal system in Israel.
The goals of "Eden" are to operate within Israel and abroad in order
1. To promote and implement measures to improve the health of groups or organizations requiring this.
2. To create and operate social programs for groups needing them
3. To develop cooperative ventures for advancing various sectors of the population.
4. To encourage and promote volunteer activities on behalf of needy groups
5. To organize conferences, explanatory assemblies and other activities to encourage support for "Eden".